Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

take me to my beach...

I need a vacation badly. The pregnancy has taken over our lives. I've never been this depressed over not seeing sand, blue water, and the smell of sunblock.

We were given a honeymoon travel gift by my parents for March 2011, but since I was advised not to fly during the whole duration of my pregnancy due to the multiple complications I've been having every so often... So, just to be on the safe side, We're dutifully complying and have yet to use that before it expires on March 2012.

Mr. G, Baby G, and I will definitely go here once we're all cleared.








Oh yes, and not to mention the other vacations we've planned...

Sydney, Greece, and France.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP