Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

instant

A few years back, I was really into polaroids. The scarcity of Polaroid 600 film made me change my mind. If it didn't take me months and heaps of money to buy a pack, I would have definitely gone for it.

A year ago, Mr. G bought me the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s, and I never regretted it. The affordability of the Instax Mini film was amazing. The only thing weird about it then was the fact that the photos (instax minis) could not be called polaroids despite some people calling it that. Polaroid is a brand. Hence, these photos would be called Instax. Totally confusing to some.



April 2010 comes and guess who came to town... the Polaroid 300! Fujifilm and Polaroid developed this camera together to give the instant camera a new funk. Read C-Net article here.

Now, that's called fantastic news for the polaroid/instax dilemma that I've had. To those who have no clue how the 300/instax output is, I'm posting some photos below for your appreciation.





(all images from flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP