Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday: Dreamy

The Rose Tree, Giverny, Romantic Floral Vintage Style Fine Art Photograph, Monet's Garden, Giverny, France
Don't you want to get lost and find this tree?

Love the embroidery on this!

Or spend time reading a book in this corner. Or maybe catch up with a dear old friend.

Gone dreaming
Take a ride and enjoy the breeze.

My wedding bouquet wanted to be as soft as these, instead, I got a punchier pink. :)

Sigh.

These images take me back to good memories, happier days, and lovely thoughts.

I'll sure enjoy today's bloghop!



1, 2, 3, 4, 5




1 comment:

  1. Lovely P&G Thursday! I love that cute little table and the room it's in. The perfect place for a tea party!

    ReplyDelete

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP