Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A week of catching up in photos...

Warning... Photo heavy post.

I've been busy this week being a tourist. I'm taking advantage of my last 2 weeks of holiday before I turn 3-0! Before I go back home, back to work, back to reality.

Don't get me wrong, home is good. I miss Mr.G! I can't wait to book suppliers for my wedding. I can't wait to choose our wedding rings. My gown! {Oh the gown!} My photographer! Book my venue! You get it, wedding stuff. =) sigh.

Here are some photos {of the hundreds} I took the past several days I've been missing in action. I must tell you ahead of time, that I'll still be busy next week bonding with Sissy 1 and 2 {s2 is arriving on sat!} and still, a lot of catching up with old friends and new. However, I'll be having an e-session next week with a cute couple. Another photo shoot with a good friend for my NYIP homework, and lots more tourist things to do.

So here they are, please be kind and let me know what you think. =) Thanks!
















All Photos by Me

2 comments:

  1. Lovely local (for me photos) hope your enjoyed Sydney.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photo is to die for. do you sell them anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP