Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm back!

Back home that is... My vacation ended almost a week ago. I was surprised by chaos upon stepping in the front door... Renovations all over. And I mean ALL OVER! My room was left untouched though, but that won't be for long. They're changing our wooden parqueted floors, repainting walls, adding shelves, and then ... wait for it... CHANGING MY BED.

I'm now tasked to find something to call a bed for another few months before I move out of my parents home, and in to my new home with Mr.G.

They're making my room into a library. I will have to bare with a sleeper chair as my bed until the day I move out.


Well, this one looks cute. I doubt I could sleep soundly in it though.

Photo from here

1 comment:

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP