Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Apartment Therapy

Mr. G and I have been talking about wanting to move here to Sydney in about two years. My only hang-up about Sydney is the high cost of real estate. Really, really ridiculously over priced. Sissy 1 is already settled in a two bedroom apartment that roughly costs $500/per week in the nice suburb of Neutral Bay. It's conveniently close to the city. It takes about 10 minutes to get to Wynyard by bus.

Sissy 2 will be moving to Sydney with her boyfriend come January 2011.

That leaves me and Mr. G still waiting for his grant to study in ANY prestigious law school for his Masters of Law.

Naturally, Sydney is on the top of my "where to study" for him... because I {heart} Sydney, yes, despite the ridiculously high cost of real estate, it sits there on the top.

Regardless of where we end up in a few years, I am really really smitten by these gorgeous home stuff from Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.




I am positive though that Anna of Bank On Good Style can find something of these sorts only MUCH MUCH cheaper. =)

2 comments:

  1. I know you'll find somewhere great to live dear friend, and yes I am sure sweet Anna could help you find something gorgeous and very thrifty! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP