Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

A lot going on

3 months since my last post! I'm so sorry. I believe though that you'll forgive me for being away...

You see, Mr. G and I got married last December 27! :) WOOT WOOT!

I'm now Mrs. G!

I had 6 weeks to plan, execute, and plan more ... From wedding preparations, the dresses, honeymoon, rings, etcetera etcetera...

And NO, I wasn't pregnant. 90% of the guests expected that. We we're just too caught up in the moment and didn't want to live another day apart. I was instead, fit and fab and really skinny happy when I walked down the aisle...

The photos and more details will follow soon. Unfortunately, not that soon, We're currently in the process of moving to a flat in the city and we're bouncing from parents' homes as we have tons and tons of catching up to do.

THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME NEW YEAR!!!! :) I hope everyone had a blast during the holidays! I spent my last Christmas as a single lady cuddling with my grandmother.

love,

Mrs. G

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And I'm so glad you blogged-- I was getting worried about you! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP