Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sara Evans Suite

I watched reruns of HGTV yesterday while nursing my slipped disc. Three days of major bed rest is needed as I'm supposed to fly to Sydney on Friday.

Back to the post, had I not known better, I would have thought that they made me as an inspiration for the Sara Evans Suite at Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN. The winners for this challenge did an amazing job for the living and kitchenette. I particularly liked the framing treatment that the losing team did on the beds, but that doesn't mean that the makeshift headboards in this room weren't charming either.

I love shabby chic, and this room is a winner!


Now, back to bed resting mode.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the living room area! So pretty! I hope you feel better soon. Slipped discs are horrible!

    ReplyDelete

  © Theme Designed by Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Designs 2012

Back to TOP